Wednesday 6 January 2010

A day at home

Over six inches of snow have kept my husband off work and my daughter away from school, so we have had a family day at home, with the heating on constant.
R. and I played "cleaning". We were Madge and Mavis the cleaners and we went around the house with our dishcloths and window spray and cleaned all the windows.
We had a tea break and then got to work on the Christmas cards. We used our fancy edge scissors (12 for £1) and cut out pictures to make gift tags ready for next years presents. I picked a few threads from a huge collection I bought from a patchwork fair many years ago and attached these to the tags.

I keep the gift tags in an old perfume box which my sister was throwing away. Toal cost, a penny, if that.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! Love your christmas tag idea, I wish now I had kept more of my cards so I could give it a try. Love your snow too, we've had a bit of that this last week too.

    ReplyDelete